1 May 2009

MS Awareness week draws to a close today.

I would like to thank people who have left such kind comments about Limboland. I had a few doubts about whether I should make something so personal public, but poetry is about sharing, and haiku, by it's very nature, is poetry of personal observation and experience. I am currently humming and hah-ing over whether I should bat it round a few journal editors, but I don't know...

Believe it or not, there is a lighter side to having MS as my recent attendance at my local MS Society branch meeting demonstrated. So while Limboland can be quite sombre - reflecting my diagnosis year - I may put together a sequence of MS senryu at some point.

Anyway, thanks again for the comments - they were very much appeciated. I was quite taken aback!

D

No comments:

all works are copyright, © David Serjeant. If you plan to use any of the work here, I will probably have no problem with that if you credit me as the author, link to this blog and let me know first. Thank you!

background image: beeley moor spin photo © David Serjeant