16 May 2014

spring or summer
a crow lands
on a distant field




on my way to work this morning, I momentarily took my eyes off the road and suddenly became aware of the amazing Derbyshire landscape I drive through daily and the only thing moving in it. It's a gorgeously sunny day and I was honestly unaware of the month we're in, hence the first line. When I did remember that it was May, I still had to ponder the season for a few seconds.

The middle line was originally "a crow comes in to land," which, when I dictated it into the voice recognition thing on my phone, was changed to "Microcomms in Thailand."

No comments:

all works are copyright, © David Serjeant. If you plan to use any of the work here, I will probably have no problem with that if you credit me as the author, link to this blog and let me know first. Thank you!

background image: beeley moor spin photo © David Serjeant