9 January 2014

Happy new year!

coming soon...

After a couple of years of keeping a low profile, I have a few things in the pipeline.

I'll be appearing in the following in the new year:

Journals

  • Blithe Spirit (March)
  • Presence (guest edited by Matt Morden)
  • A Hundred Gourds (March) 

Anthologies


Publications

  • Still Fighting The War (eChapbook, Alesbury Press) (April)

Other

  • NaHaiWriMo - I succesfully took part in this in 2011, but dipped out last year. I'm hoping to give it another go this year. Initial publication will be on the NaHaiWriMo Facebook page in February.
Have a good new year everyone!




No comments:

all works are copyright, © David Serjeant. If you plan to use any of the work here, I will probably have no problem with that if you credit me as the author, link to this blog and let me know first. Thank you!

background image: beeley moor spin photo © David Serjeant