8 March 2011

Blithe Spirit 20:4

Here is a selection of my work that appeared in Blithe Spirit 20:4

Visit the British Haiku Society website for more information on how to subscribe to Blithe Spirit.

first flowers
she re-arranges
her re-arrangement

this year the meadow
ablaze with life
- the empty stable

my doctor's reaction -
he taps my knee again
just to make sure

bonfire breeze
with the last of the light
the final whistle

of your death
stream upwards
on the windscreen


Emma Dalloway said...

I do like your stuff, dave

John McDonald said...

excellent David

Devika said...

Good sets, David,


Frank... said...

Nice sets hedre, Dave...

Dave Serjeant said...

Thanks everyone!

all works are copyright, © David Serjeant. If you plan to use any of the work here, I will probably have no problem with that if you credit me as the author, link to this blog and let me know first. Thank you!

background image: beeley moor spin photo © David Serjeant